I also think that flight relates to living things it's true that it helps birds fly and that it helps them find food and i think it can also help people get to far away places.Reneisha
I agree with Jenny and Reneisha because it's true that you need to use flight to get people to far away places.It also helps birds fly to get to thier destinations. Robi-Ann;)
Flight helps living things because it lifts things off the ground and helps birds fly. It also helps when dangerous predators are trying to get birds they can fly away.
I think flight relates to the biodiverstity of living things because animals ( invertibrates and vertibrates) some animals can fly . There built to . There unique wing helps this, because of the angle of attack Gioriga :)
I think that flight is related to living things and biodiversity because the wind helps birds to fly.I also agree with Jenny because everyhting relates to a habitat that suits each animal! Alice :D
I think that flight relates to living things because it helps MANY animals ( mostly birds) to reach thier destination and like alice said the wind helps them. Thena
I agree with Jenny about how flight relates to adaptations of living things by birds using flight to migrate south, getting away from predators, gathering food. Birds also use flight to gather twigs for their nest, getting to their nest, to trees and high places. Kayleigh
I think flight relates to adaptation: Like jenny mentioned "flight can help birds fly North or South in the winter for hibernation to get to their home safely." Flight also helps people travel around the world and trade with other countries. Flight also helps animals escape from their predator.
I like how Alexx used examples from jenny's comment but i have to say that not ALL animals use flight to escape from their predator, its just mostly birds and usually stuff with wings and like alice said "I think that flight is related to living things and biodiversity because the wind helps birds to fly." Thena :)
I agree with Alexx, Jenny and Reneisha that flight can help animals find food or safety, and lift helps flowers sprout and it also helps them during winter(come underneath the dirt)which is weight. Christine░▒▓
I agree with Alexx, Jenny and Reneisha that flight can help animals find food or safety, and lift helps flowers sprout and it also helps them during winter(come underneath the dirt)which is weight. Christine░▒▓
I think that flight relates to the adaptations of living things because:
ReplyDelete- flight can help birds fly
North or South in the winter for hibernation to get to their home safely.
- Flight also helps the plants seeds lift up off the ground into another place to produce more plants.
-Birds need to carry thier food by flying so flight helps the birds turn.
Jenny
All this relates to their own habitat that suits them. Jenny
ReplyDeleteI also think that flight relates to living things it's true that it helps birds fly and that it helps them find food and i think it can also help people get to far away places.Reneisha
ReplyDeleteI think it is realated becuase birds adapted to fly.LEO
ReplyDeletei think it helps like it helps birds find food like jenny said
ReplyDeletemarc :)
Air is like birds they fly they us air to fly.
ReplyDeleteJacob
I agree with Jenny and Reneisha because it's true that you need to use flight to get people to far away places.It also helps birds fly to get to thier destinations.
ReplyDeleteRobi-Ann;)
Flight helps birds get places fast and get away from hunters.
ReplyDeletecameron
I agree with Reneisha because i think that flight relates to living things.
ReplyDeleteAlex
I agree because if flight was not possible then birds would not be able to, fly in the winter for hibernating.
ReplyDeleteChristina :o)
Flight helps living things because it lifts things off the ground and helps birds fly. It also helps when dangerous predators are trying to get birds they can fly away.
ReplyDeleteI think flight relates to the biodiverstity of living things because animals ( invertibrates and vertibrates) some animals can fly . There built to . There unique wing helps this, because of the angle of attack
ReplyDeleteGioriga :)
We think that flight relates to living animals because birds and ducks and flying squirrels use flight to reach further places.
ReplyDeleteKrissy & Thena :)
I think that flight is related to living things and biodiversity because the wind helps birds to fly.I also agree with Jenny because everyhting relates to a habitat that suits each animal!
ReplyDeleteAlice :D
I think that flight relates to living things because it helps MANY animals ( mostly birds) to reach thier destination and like alice said the wind helps them.
ReplyDeleteThena
I agree with Jenny about how flight relates to adaptations of living things by birds using flight to migrate south, getting away from predators, gathering food. Birds also use flight to gather twigs for their nest, getting to their nest, to trees and high places. Kayleigh
ReplyDeleteI agree thena and alice i also think that fligth mostly helps birds and helps people get to there destinations.Reneisha(:
ReplyDeleteI think flight relates to adaptation:
ReplyDeleteLike jenny mentioned "flight can help birds fly
North or South in the winter for hibernation to get to their home safely." Flight also helps people travel around the world and trade with other countries. Flight also helps animals escape from their predator.
I like how Alexx used examples from jenny's comment but i have to say that not ALL animals use flight to escape from their predator, its just mostly birds and usually stuff with wings and like alice said "I think that flight is related to living things and biodiversity because the wind helps birds to fly."
ReplyDeleteThena :)
I agree with Alexx, Jenny and Reneisha that flight can help animals find food or safety, and lift helps flowers sprout and it also helps them during winter(come underneath the dirt)which is weight.
ReplyDeleteChristine░▒▓
I agree with Alexx, Jenny and Reneisha that flight can help animals find food or safety, and lift helps flowers sprout and it also helps them during winter(come underneath the dirt)which is weight.
ReplyDeleteChristine░▒▓